WE HAVE BABY ALBINO LEMON ICE TEGUS FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
Albino Lemon Ice Tegu are small, light brown coloration, affectionate, easy to care for, and with a good diet can live about 20 years. They do eat a lot and grow fast the first year. A study of what wild Tegus eat showed that about 2/3 of their stomach contents was actually plants and only a third made up of things like snails, crabs, and other small animals.
- Baby Albino Ice Tegus Can Be Naturally Found All Throughout South America Ranging From Argentina, To Paraguay And Their Neighboring Countries
- Baby Albino Lemon Ice Tegu With Proper Care And Setup These Tegus Can Live 20 – 25 Years In Captivity
- Adults albino lemon Ice tegu Will Average In Sizes Around 3-4 Feet In Length
- For Babies We Recommend A 20 Gallon Tank With Plenty Of Heat And UVB Lighting
- These Reptiles Are Diurnal Hunters Staying Active During The Day And Sleeping In Burrows At Night.
- Salvator Merianae X Salvator Rufescens
- Captive Bred 2020 Here At Reptiles Exotiques France
- Approximately 8 – 10 Inches In Length
- Parents Are Female: Purple Albino(75% Blue 25% Red) Male: Chacoan Giant White Head Babies 50% Chacoan 37.5% Blue 12.5% Red
First Of Its Kind Morph With Low Purple Colors And High Yellow Lemon Colored Marbled Heads And Bodies
- These Make Excellent Pets And Will Become Puppy Dog Tame With Proper Care And Handling
- Babies Are Feeding On Crickets, Super worms, Horn worms, And Roaches. Also Cut Up Gizzards, And A Bit Of Ground Turkey With Vitamin Supplements