WE HAVE BABY IVORY SULCATA TORTOISE FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
Baby Ivory Sulcata Tortoise (baby ivory African spurred tortoise) . For those inexperienced with tortoises we do recommend the well started baby ivory sulcata tortoise for sale, this is because they are much easier to care for and substantially more active. In stock are well started baby sulcata tortoises for sale. We also have yearling juveniles and young adults available from the drop down age selector.
We also do recommend the well started babies over the ivory sulcata tortoise hatchlings, they are much more active and easier to care for but still are very small and cute. Sulcata Tortoises make great pet tortoises and are known for their outgoing personalities and friendly nature.
IVORY SULCATA TORTOISE ORIGIN
The Ivory African Spurred tortoise grow fast and are relatively easy to care for. Our Ivory Sulcata Tortoise hatchlings for sale are just about 1.75-2″ in length. They have a vibrant color and are extremely healthy, fed a variety of greens, cactus and tortoise chow as well as being soaked daily. Available here are the regular well started baby sulcata tortoises for sale, as well as juvenile spur-thighed tortoises for sale. We also have adults sulcata tortoises including the ivory sulcata tortoise. If you’re considering an ivory sulcata tortoise for sale, check them out here.
- Originating From The Sub-Saharan Regions Of Africa
- Adults Can Reach Up To 36 Inches In Shell Length
- With Proper Care And A Well Maintained Diet These Can Live Up To 100 Years At A Time
- These Tortoises Come From The Dry Grasslands Of Africa Thriving Best In Those Conditions
- They Are Also Known As “spur thighs” Which Comes From The Elongated Scales On Their Front Legs That They Use To Dig And Push Dirt Out Of Their Burrows