WE HAVE RUPPELLS FOX FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
Ruppells Fox kits available are all hand-raised and well socialized. Your kit will come with a care package, travel carrier and breeder support for the lifetime of the animal. The care package includes a collar, soft blanket, premium canned food, dried insects, milk replacer, syringe & Miracle Nipple (if applicable), and a Dragonstone Exotics backpack to carry all the supplies. All fox kits will receive a physical exam conducted by a licensed veterinarian before leaving our care. Health certificates can be requested for an additional fee.
Please do your research before making the decision to bring home a fox. While both Ruppell foxes are trainable, they are still exotic animals and should not be expected to behave like a domesticated species such as a dog. Their diet is very unlike the diet of a dog. Fennec foxes and bat-eared foxes require raw meat, whole prey and live insects in their diet to thrive.
- Vulpes pallida
- Farm Bred
- Males & Females Available
- Kits Are Roughly 6 – 8 Weeks Old And Approximately 10-15 Months For The Subadults & Adults In Age. Max Size: 4lbs
- These Are Adorable Never Before Seen Mammals In Underground, With Gorgeous Sand Yellow Toned Fur And A Black Tipped Tail
- Voracious Little Hunters Feeding On A Basic Raw Diet Consisting Of Chicken Hearts, Beef Livers, And Small Amounts Of Mazuri Feline Diet
- Naturally Occurring Out Of Parts Of Africa Just South Of The Sahara Ranging From Libya Through Nigeria
- Adults Are Going To Be Getting To Sizes Around 15 – 18 Inches In Length
- With Proper Care These Little Beauties Can Live 10 – 12 Years In Captivity
- Living Comfortably In Hot Arid Regions Of Africa These Smaller Eared Foxes Will Be Seen Hunting In Day And Night Times