WE HAVE TAMANDUA ANTEATER FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
Tamandua Anteater are arboreal relatives of anteaters, whom they resemble. Native to South America, they can live in a variety of habitats and eat mainly social insects such as ants, termites and bees.
Native to several countries in South America, lesser anteaters reside in trees and on forest floors. They visit many nests each day in search of insects including ants and termites. Lesser anteaters spend much of their time climbing, aided by prehensile tails, which help them move from branch to branch like a monkey. Although their sight is poor, anteaters have a well-developed sense of both smell and hearing.
- Native To South America These Have A Wide Range From Venezuela To French Guiana And Even Down Through The Lesser Antilles
- With Proper Care And Setup, These Can Live 7 – 12 Years In Captivity
- As An Adult, These Can Grow Up To 20 – 35 Inches In Length And 10 – 19 Pounds
- These Have No Teeth And Rely On Their Powerful Gizzards To Break Down Their Food
- Feeding On Ants, Termites, Beetles, And Insect Larvae But In Captivity They Will Eat Fruit And Meat
Live Animal Shipping: Shipped using Air Transport Animal France. Shipping usually is a cost of €250 but will depend on the quantity of your order for a final cost. Mammals are shipped within Europe at that cost but out of Europe at a higher cost.